Join industry experts from Energy Toolbase as they share months of internal and external research in this free course on the dynamics influencing the California C&I solar and storage market in 2022 and beyond.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Energy Toolbase (ETB) Developer data. Review anonymized ESS proposal data from the ETB platform. Discuss what the data says are the strongest ESS savings opportunities.
- Net Energy Metering 3 (NEM-3). Discuss the possible effects of the pending NEM-3 decision on the economics and rate of deployments of PV+ESS projects.
- Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP). Review SGIP reservation data. SCE recently exhausted its Large Commercial budget. How much budget and runway is left in the PG&E and SDG&E territory.
- Interconnection data. Review data trends sourced from the last few years of ESS interconnection data.
- ESS Investment Tax Credit (ITC) update. Review the ITC step-down schedule. Discuss the possibility of standalone storage ITC legislation and what passage would mean for the market?
- ESS Supply Chain Challenges. Our Supply Chain Manager will share findings from our first quarterly report, discussing BESS supply chain challenges and prices.
- Demand Response Auction Mechanism (DRAM) Program. Discuss how DRAM program revenues can boost project economics. How to work with ETB and our partner Leap to evaluate these opportunities
If you work in solar or storage in California, you can’t miss this relevant and timely course! Enroll today in the California C&I Energy Storage Market – State of the Union.