“Introduction to Solar PV Design, Installation and Code” is the most popular free course we’ve ever offered. Almost 7,000 people have taken it. Recently we began the ongoing process of updating the course and took the additional step of getting it approved for 3.5 NABCEP CEUs.
So now you can earn NABCEP credits and learn the basics of solar pv for free.
The course is intended for newcomers to the solar industry and can be taken any time. Participants can expect to learn:
- An introduction to electricity and solar
- History of the solar industry and market applications
- Solar design basics
- Solar installation basics
- Solar code, including 2017 and 2020 NEC
- Economics and market dynamics
Here’s a quick snapshot of the NABCEP CEU Hours by Credential and Category:
Join the class. Share it with a friend. Let us know what you think.