The 2015 Installer Summit (Aug. 25-27) is an annual sales, marketing, and technical training event at SolarWorld’s U.S. manufacturing headquarters, in Portland, OR. This year SolarWorld will be celebrating their 40th Anniversary of US manufacturing so if you attend, you will also get access to their Blow-out 40th Anniversary dinner party. Find us at booth #4 and during the morning sessions we’re leading!
Top 10 Reasons to Attend:
- Technical installation training
- NEW “inside-the-factory” tours
- Comm. & Resi. financing workshops
- Supplier expo trade show
- Sales, marketing, & management seminars
- Solar policy panel of experts
- Business-development workshops
- NEW Factory line unveiling
- 16 hours of NABCEP Cont. Ed. Credits
- All meals, including two open-bar dinner parties, on us
This show includes a business development fair, a jam-packed seminar schedule, NABCEP technical training, and several open-bar dinner parties to top it all off. We’ll be sharing all of our free solar courses and tools on the 25th and 26th during the 9AM sessions. When we’re not teaching you can find us at booth #4!
Here at HeatSpring, we know the value that continuing education can provide. Since we are so confident that this show will benefit your company, we have negotiated with SolarWorld to offer FREE Summit attendance to HeatSpring users.
Just use the code below and your whole team can attend this event for FREE!
FREE Summit Attendance for HeatSpring Users
Click Here to Register
Enter PROMO CODE: HEATSPRING