Microgrids are the future of energy production and distribution, but very few people understand how to create a successful microgrid. In this course, microgrid expert Dr. Andrew Skumanich provides a practical foundation for understanding microgrids and how to build them.
What you’ll learn in “Microgrid Design & Implementation”
- Identify the key components that comprise a microgrid.
- Examine the various challenges to implementing microgrids.
- Learn how to assemble the necessary components to create a functional microgrid.
- Explore optimization approaches using modeling and other tools.
- Learn how to develop a microgrid business model.
- Become familiar with the considerations for both U.S.-based and international microgrid deployment.
About HeatSpring Membership
HeatSpring Membership is a bundle of learning opportunities that would otherwise cost a lot more. Here’s what you get:
- Extended access to paid courses. Wll of our courses come with 1-year of unlimited access. Sometimes people get busy and don’t finish, but they don’t want to pay for the class again. This is original reason we created HeatSpring membership. Now you can pay the small monthly fee for as long as you need to finish the class and get your certificate of completion.
- Certificates of completion for all free courses. We have lots of teams that use our free courses for learning and professional development. If earning certificates of completion help with tracking and motivation, then membership is a really affordable tool to get better results for your team.
- Member access to premium courses. With membership you get access to a bunch of premium courses that you would normally have to pay a lot more to take. Sometimes they carry CEUs. We try to add a new course every month to keep it fresh. Like all of our premium courses, once you’re enrolled you have a full year to take the course.
Membership is intended to lower the barrier to learning so you can make professional development a regular habit.
Membership is also available to Teams. Team discounts are applied automatically and team memberships have all of the same benefits as the individual memberships.