Please Continue Reading If You…
- Create and share clean energy & green building content and are looking for high-quality online educational offerings to complement that content;
- Lead a member-driven association with members who need continuing education credits and are searching for a new, lucrative revenue stream;
- Would like to share technical, specific, and valuable knowledge to aid in the transition to a sustainable energy future; and/or
- Consider yourself a change agent with a wide network of like-minded people and influence.
How Does HeatSpring’s Affiliate Program Work?
Well, it’s pretty simple:
- Look through the HeatSpring course catalog and find courses that align with your community’s interests, goals, and needs.
- Share the courses with your network and community via email, web ads & social channels using special tracking links that we create for you via our in-house affiliate platform.
- Earn a commission whenever someone clicks on your special tracking link and purchases any HeatSpring course (even if it’s a different course than the one you promoted) within 90 days. We offer very competitive commission rates!
- Get paid your affiliate commissions quarterly via direct deposit through our online payment system or by check.
I’m Interested…How Do I Sign Up?
- Create an account on HeatSpring.com.
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know you’re interested.
- Review & sign an affiliate agreement.
- Send me your W-9 information so that we can pay you when you make sales.
What’s The Catch?
Depends where you are in the world, but in New England, it’s typically salmon or if you’re lucky…lobster!
Seriously, though, there’s no catch. We’ve been offering online education since 2009 and training professionals since 2007. We know that our courses are valuable and want to reach more students than ever before in 2016. In order to do that, we know we need to rely on more people, publications, associations, and organizations who care about the same things we do.
Education, especially online technical training, is the gold standard.