Residential Energy Auditor
Central Cooling & Heating Inc. – Woburn, MA
Central Cooling is the largest dealer of Carrier residential HVAC systems in the Eastern Massachusetts. We are a multiple winner of Carrier’s “Dealer of the Year Award” and one of a handful of companies in New England to have received Carrier’s “President’s Award” for are excellence in customer satisfaction. We are the only New England company to be recognized as one of the 50 top HVAC companies in the U.S. by Contractor magazine. We are a family owned business providing residential services in the Metro Boston area since 1966. We service and install all types of heating and air conditioning equipment. Today Central has over 70 employees focusing on providing top quality service to all of our customers.
We are a drug free workplace. We offer Competitive Salary, Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, Matching 401K, Profit Sharing, Holidays & Vacation.
- BPI Certified
- Building Analyst and Building Envelope Certifications
- Knowledge of HVAC Systems
- Valid social security card, driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Reliable Transportation
- Well groomed and have a neat appearance
- Perform MassSave energy audits as part of the MassSave program.
- Explain advantages of energy conservation to prospective participants regarding the cost effectiveness and savings potential in program participation.
- Gather information to determine energy use, energy loss and potential energy.
- Determine cost-benefit elements of implementation plans
- Prepare written energy audit reports
- Present findings and proposed energy management to home owners.
- Analyze and provide solutions for indoor comfort issues inside and outside of the program.
How To Apply:
If you are committed to a career and the idea of working for a sincere organization interests you, forward your resume to:email@example.com or call 781.995.4541