The Handbook of Sustainable Roofing is a free tool to present a larger view of the opportunity of sustainable roofing for roofing professionals’ businesses, offering numerous links to free tools to integrate sustainable business practices into company sales and marketing efforts.
Topics covered in the handbook include:
- Finding profit in sustainable roofing
- How sustainability and your employees can work together
- Implementing a profitable daylighting program
- Selling energy-efficient roofs through increased code compliance
- Building a sustainable roofing website
- Selling the secret value of cool roofs
- And many more!
Dr. Jim Hoff, Commercial Roofing Boot Camp instructor and creator of the handbook, writes a monthly column in Roofing Contractor Magazine titled “Sustainable Roofing.” Each column highlights a specific aspect strategy in sustainable roofing, with a goal to help roofing contractors turn the “green” of sustainable roofing practice into the “black” of long-term business success. In the handbook, he’s assembled various columns, links to free tools and more.
- Learn the key principles of modern roofing as well as the best tools to put these principles into action by enrolling in Commercial Roofing Boot Camp
- Free Course: Cutting Through the Code Confusion for Roofing Professionals
- Free Tool: RoofPoint Energy and Carbon Calculator