Sign up for Christopher LaForge’s FREE Commercial Photovoltaic Design- Integrating Commercial Scale Storage Lecture today!
In this video lecture, Chris explains how commercial scale storage will affect the market for commercial clients, some of the major players that are in the current expanding field and see how small utilities will benefit from this scale of storage added to Commercial PV arrays.
You’ll also learn about:
- The types of equipment used in PV System design and their application
- How components are assembled into complete systems
- Current industry installation methods
- How to finalize installations, operate and maintain them
- Key inspection points for installations
About Christopher LaForge
Christopher LaForge is the CEO of Great Northern Solar and a NABCEP certified photovoltaic installer. He has been designing, specifying, and installing systems since 1988. He has been an instructor with the MREA since 1993 teaching Advanced Photovoltaic design and installation and is an ISPQ Affiliated Master Trainer. For over 25 years, Christopher has been deploying renewable energy systems for both the grid interactive and off-grid markets. A strong advocate for clean energy production, Christopher volunteers with the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (as a member of the Board of Directors), and the Northern Futures Foundation. Christopher has developed training for contractors, administrators, project managers, and the public. Clients have included the City of Minneapolis, Hennepin and St. Louis County in Minnesota, the Madison Area Technical College, and several other colleges. He has trained many electrical contractors in the greater Midwest and beyond. Christopher has a master’s degree in Philosophy concentrating in Ethics and Non-Violence from the UW-Madison and is an organic gardener.
Christopher is teaching:
- Free Lecture: Battery Capacity – The Basis of Storage / Online / Anytime
- Free Lecture: Commercial Photovoltaic Design – Integrating Commercial Scale Storage / Online / Anytime
- Batteries in Solar PV Systems / Online / September 21 – October 30, 2015
- Commercial Solar PV Design / Online / October 5 – 30, 2015
- Free Course: Solar PV Design, Code, Economics, Sales, and Site Visits / Online / Anytime