We’ll tour solar technologies used in both commercial and residential applications across North America in this free, 42-minute lecture.
1. Describe the visual appearance of specific solar technologies
2. Differentiate between solar technologies
3. Identify specific applications for solar heating technologies
4. Discuss climate considerations for solar heating systems
Enroll today and keep learning about solar thermal and installation:
- Advanced Solar + Storage
- 40-Hour Advanced Solar PV Installer Training
- Integrating Solar and Hydronic Heating
- Free Lecture: History of Solar Thermal in the U.S.
Check out Solar Approaches to Radiant Heating for six weeks of intensive instruction from Vaughan and the RPA. This course is for serious professionals with relevant experience. You’ll learn the latest, most advanced concepts for integrating solar with radiant heating systems. Earn 1 IAPMO CEUs, 1 RPA CEUs and access a 1-year subscription to Polysun software.