After a significant delay, LEED Version 4 has finally been released, and you can now begin building your library of LEED v4 Tools.
Used in her LEED Project Management course, this tool will assist in:
- The collect and organization of all of information regarding the new Materials and Resources credits.
- Transferring information into the USGBC’s Building Product Disclosure and Optimization Calculator.
- Simplifying your project for suppliers, manufacturers and yourself.
Here is what the Product Declaration Form looks like:
Who should download the tool:
- Project managers on commercial LEED undertakings.
- Anyone interested in LEED Version 4 tools, standards, responsibilities and products.
More about Brenda:
Brenda Martens is a LEED Fellow and the founder of aedify. She was also one of the founding partners of Recollective Consulting, a green building and sustainable community consulting firm located in Vancouver’s Downtown East Side, and has over 20 years experience in the building/design industry working on residential, institutional, commercial and industrial projects throughout British Columbia. Her experience varies from design, construction administration, and project management to integrated design facilitation and LEED Coordination. She is currently teaching LEED Project Management / Online / October 12 – November 20, 2015.