Starting today, for a limited time, Air-to-Water Heat Pumps for Hydronic Heating & Cooling is free for HeatSpring Members.
Air-to-Water heat pumps are up there with solar pv and energy storage on the list of ready-to-deploy technologies enabling our energy transition. No matter where you live, you’re going to see big incentives for heat pumps soon (if they aren’t there already).
This course introduces the technology used in modern air-to-water heat pumps and shows how to build complete systems around them. People love this course; here are all the course reviews.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- To understand the benefits offered by modern air-to-water heat pump systems relative to other heat pump systems.
- To learn the technical details needed to successfully build heating and cooling systems around air-to-water heat pump systems.
- To explain the options and advantages of low temperature hydronic heating delivery systems when used with air-to-water heat pumps.
- To learn the advantages and available options for small scale chilled water cooling using air-to-water heat pumps.
- To see how air-to-water heat pumps can be combined with an auxiliary boiler to provide two stage heat delivery.
- To comprehend the operation of complete heating / cooling and domestic water heating systems that use air-to-water heat pumps.
About HeatSpring Membership
HeatSpring Membership is a bundle of learning opportunities that would otherwise cost a lot more. Here’s what you get:
- Extended access to paid courses. Wll of our courses come with 1-year of unlimited access. Sometimes people get busy and don’t finish, but they don’t want to pay for the class again. This is original reason we created HeatSpring membership. Now you can pay the small monthly fee for as long as you need to finish the class and get your certificate of completion.
- Certificates of completion for all free courses. We have lots of teams that use our free courses for learning and professional development. If earning certificates of completion help with tracking and motivation, then membership is a really affordable tool to get better results for your team.
- Member access to premium courses. With membership you get access to a bunch of premium courses that you would normally have to pay a lot more to take. Sometimes they carry CEUs. We try to add a new course every month to keep it fresh. Like all of our premium courses, once you’re enrolled you have a full year to take the course.
Membership is intended to lower the barrier to learning so you can make professional development a regular habit. Membership is also available to Teams. Team discounts are applied automatically and team memberships have all of the same benefits as the individual memberships.