Generation Geo 2012 Conference & Expo is the only event in the Rocky Mountain region to examine the most critical elements influencing the adoption of geothermal heat pumps (GHPs) into today’s built environment. Generation Geo, Sept 27 – 28, will explore the why’s and how’s of GHP market conditions and applications, while also providing practical how-to solutions for contractors, designers and developers. Tom Huntington, CEO of WaterFurnace and Board Chair of the Geothermal Exchange Organization, will open the conference and offer his perspectives on how GHPs can become a mainstream technology. Register now and take advantage of discounted rates available through HeatSpring Learning Institute’s partnership with the Colorado Geo Energy & Heat Pump Association. Use the discount code: GG12PART to save money. Best of all, everyone who registers for Generation Geo on Sept 27 will be entered into a drawing to win a FREE Apple iPad!”
Here are 11 Reasons to attend and what you’ll learn:
- Why GHPs are finding strong growth in schools and institutional buildings
- How a building owner evaluates the business case for GHPs
- How to design, install and trouble shoot residential loop fields
- Why appraisers don’t consider GHPs in their valuations
- Growing your business with government contracts
- How to analyze and optimize the performance of your system
- Explore municipal GHP utilities and how they work
- Discover useful financing tools that you’re probably not using
- How radiant applications expand the versatility of GHP systems.
- The inside look at variable speed technology and best applications
- What factors influence the costs of vertical bore holes
Register now and take advantage of discounted rates available through HeatSpring Learning Institute’s partnership with the Colorado Geo Energy & Heat Pump Association. Use the discount code: GG12PART to save money.