The solar industry is growing rapidly, the Solar Industry Association Association reports it is the fastest growing industry in the USA. It grew by 67% in 2010.
Sounds interesting? Let’s get started
- Read the List of Everything You Need to Understand to Finance Commercial Solar Projects
- Click here to sign up for our Solar MBA and Learn how to Finance Commercial Solar PPAs from A to Z. Click here to test drive the Solar MBA for free.
- Click here to join our Linkedin group “Best Practices for Financing Commercial PPAs Between 200kW and 5MW” and continue the conversation about best practices.
- How to Finance Non-Profit Solar Projects – 50 Minute Session Answering 5 Key Questions
- Listen to 60 Minute Interview: Advice from a $20MM Solar Tax Equity Investor to Commercial Solar Installers – Focus on a Niche, Be Fast, and Standardize your Operations
- 60 Minutes of Video Answer 7 Questions on Best Practices for Setting up Commercial Solar Power Purchase Agreements.
Starting a New Solar Business
- If you’re going to be start a solar business and need to write a business plan, click here to RSVP 1 of the 84 discounts for our Solar Startup Accelerator. In 6 weeks, you’ll write a complete 20 page page business plan (for under $1,000 dollars) for your new solar business with expert guidance.
- Download Free Solar Startup Guide
- How to Use Learn Startup Principles to Maximum Profits in New Solar Businesses
- You Must Master These 40 Steps to Install Solar Profitably
- 5 Key Items to Writing a Great Solar Sales Proposal
- 3 Things you May Now Know About Solar PV Sales
- Solar Startup Guide
- 16 Questions Every Profitable Solar Companies Should be Able to Answer
- How to Overcome the Top 5 Objections when Selling Solar
- How the Shift from Early Adopters to Mass Market Customers Impacts your Marketing
- Lessons Learned from Selling a Solar Companies to Sun Edison
- How to Select the Most Profitable Solar Clients
Design and Installation
- 90 Second Solar PV training
- Top Five Ways to Spot a Bad Solar Roof in a Site Assessment
- Solar PV Design and Installation 101 Guide
- How to Design a Solar PV 101 The Basic Terms
- Solar PV 2: How to Estimate Array Size and Power Production
- Solar PV Part 3: How to Size Grid-Connected Inverters, Strings and Conductors
- Click here to learn what is NABCEP and wether or not you should need to get the certification.
- If you’re serious about the solar industry and you want to get the NABCEP Certification, but you need to understand how exactly to apply, you can read more about getting the NABCEP Certification here.
- What you need to know about Solar Certifications, Licenses and Permitting
- New Requirements to Sit for the NABCEP Solar PV Installer Certification
- 6 Ways to Not Waste Your Money on Solar Training
- Free NABCEP Exam Study Guide Cliff Notes
Finance and SRECs
- Click here to sign up for our Solar MBA and Learn how to Finance Commercial Solar PPAs from A to Z
- Click here to join our linkedin group “Best Practices for Financing Commercial PPAs Between 200kW and 5MW” and continue the conversation about best practices.
- Click here if you want to see 60 minutes of videos answering 8 questions about best practices for financing commercial solar power purchase agreements.
- Download the Beginngers Guide to Financing Solar PV Projects
- SRECs vs FITs
- How to Create a Solar PPAs
- Solar Financing Options and the Benefits of Each
- The 5 Basic Elements You Need to Finance Solar Projects
- How do SRECs Work?
- The Development of the US SREC Market