Since 2007, HeatSpring has trained over 5,000 professionals on how to market, sell, design and install geothermal heat pump, solar thermal and solar photovolatic systems. We want to make sure companies are making money in the renewable energy.
HeatSpring frequently writes, and comments on the following issues
- Education Technology
- Workforce Development
- Green Job Creation
- Product and Business Model Innovation. What products and business models are allowing the renewable energy industry to grow.
- Renewable Energy Industry and market trends in the solar and geothermal industry. Specifically, what are contractors struggling with and where the areas of opportunities are.
We have been featured in many publications:
- 08/09/2012 – Renewable Energy World “Trendspotting: US States Warming Up to Renewable Heating and Cooling, Part 1″
- 08/01/2012 – Greentech Media “Betting on the Decline of Residential 3rd Party Financing”
- 02/23/2012 – Climate Progress “Construction of the Largest U.S Geothermal Heat Pump System Underway”
- 01/27/2012 – Renewable Energy World “Opportunities and Challenges in the 2012 New England Market”
- 01/23/2012 – EcoOutfitter Blog “The Face of Today’s Solar Professional”
- Solar Thermal Heating and Cooling: “7 Ways the Solar Thermal Industry is Laying the Foundation for Explosive Growth”
- Renewable Energy World Contributor
- Cleantechies: “What Can SRECs Mean for the Solar Thermal Market?”
- Business Week: “Top 25 Social Entrepreneurs”
- Alternative Energy Stocks: “A Guide to Geothermal Heat Pump Investing”
- Reuters: “Will Home Depot Kill the Residential Solar Market”
- Forbes: “Is your Roof Right for Solar?”
For quotes, interview, or speaking requests, please contact Chris Williams at 800 393 2044 ex. 33 or email@example.com. Phone is preferred.